India vs Pakistan: Pakistan Top Fantasy Picks, Probable Playing XIs, Pitch Report, & match overview, IND vs PAK T20 World Cup Live, Dream XI Prediction: India and Pakistan will face off in the first match of this year’s T20 World Cup on Sunday, October 23. The two teams have met twice since last year’s edition, where they each won a game by one- apiece; expect another tight competition to get things going at crunch time again.
India vs Pakistan: The weather in Melbourne is forecast to be colder and rainier than usual on Sunday, which will likely stop play for the INDO PAK match. 60% chance of showers after 6 pm local time with temperatures around 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit). If it stays like this all day long, these two teams may have some fantastic T20 cricket. India has won 22 games while only losing 2–they’re currently strong against any opponent.
The world is eagerly awaiting the 16th match of World Cup T20 2022, which will be played between India vs. Pakistan on Sunday, October 23rd, at Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). We are posting a safe & accurate prediction for this game as well.
IND v PAK: India Preview
IND v PAK: The Rohit Sharma-led team will head into this year’s ICC T20I World Cup to win their first title since 2007. After being eliminated from the tournament last time, they hope for better luck in Australia, where matches start later this month.
Death bowling will be a slight concern for India, but Harshal and Shami can likely come up with some performances before thDeath bowling will be a slight concern for India, but Harshal and Shami can likely come up with some performances before this game begins.
India’s batting order is certainly firm when compared to Pakistan. Virat Kohli has a decent record in his matches against the enemy, and we know he’ll be dangerous any time of year. KL Rahul hasn’t done so well recently; however, this chance for him on the field again will only help bring back memories of when everything went right if he is successful. Rohit Sharma has been performing very nicely lately, which gives hope about what could happen next ball, mainly due to Bowling units needing strict attention here.
“We wanted to come here early and acclamatise to the situation. By the time we play Pakistan, we will be prepared. We don’t believe in last minute information, I don’t want to believe in telling someone at the last minute that ‘you are playing,” Rohit said.
IND v PAK: Pakistan Preview
IND v PAK: Pakistan has been relying heavily on Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan for runs at the top, but their lack of scoring recently is concerning. So far, the highest scorer of the Asia Cup has been Mohammad Rizwan, who had plenty to do with his performances against India.
The Pakistani bowling unit is still dangerous after Shaheen Afridi is part of their side. Naseem Shah took his place and had been performing well so far; he was facing some knee injury against India but looked good in the end. Mohammad Wasim Jr also plays for Pakistan here at tourneys like these, where there aren’t always many overs available; Haris Rauf, Shadab Khan and Mohammad are also included. Pakitan has a firey bowling unit that destroys any team.
“Look, our preparations and this series particularly is meant for that (match against India)…and look, the India vs Pakistan are always a high-intensity one. And it is best that you stay cool and relaxed for this game because it helps you to perform better. And on the day we will try and give our hundred percent,” Babar Azam
India vs Pakistan: Match Details
Match: India vs Pakistan, 16th match, Super 12 Group 2
Date & Time: October 23, 1:30 PM IST
Venue: MCG, Melbourne
Live Streaming: Visit Link
IND v PAK: Weather Report
The rain has finally let up after last night’s storm, but we are still headed for some showers tomorrow. The forecast low of 20% chance doesn’t seem too bad with all the recent clear skies.
PAK v IND: Pitch Report
The MCG is a batting paradise with extended boundaries on either side of the wicket. Spinners will enjoy bowling as batters might target those big shots to get them out before they can score many runs.
PAK v IND: Head to Head
IND Won – 8
PAK Won- 3
PAK v IND: Match Prediction
The Asia Cup will be a fascinating tournament to watch this year. The two traditional rivals meet again in what’s sure to generate some fantastic tension-filled matches, with each side having their strengths and weaknesses that they hope can help them come out on top against the other team. India has an experienced group of players this time, while Pakistan has more bowling power. Pakistan has a 60% Chance, and India has a 40% Chance of winning this match.
India vs Pakistan Probable Playing XIs
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Chahal, Shami/Harshal, Arashdeep Singh
Mohammed Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shan Masood, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
India vs Pakistan Key Players
Shaheen Shah Afridi
IND vs PAK Dream11 Top Fantasy Picks
Captain – Suryakumar Yadav
Vice-captain – Shaheen Shah Afridi
Wicketkeeper – Mohammed Rizwan
Batters – Babar Azam, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli
All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Nawaz
Bowlers – Haris Rauf, Shadab, Bhuvneshwar Kumar